This week, NBC Nightly News is airing a series of special reports on issues important to women, including work and finances.
Thursday: CNBC's Sue Herera focused on personal finance for younger women (ages 21-34); with expert advice on how to be money smart from the get-go. Watch the video
Wednesday: Female friendships are part of the secret to success. Watch the video
Tuesday: NBC's Rehema Ellis reported on how women can successfully pitch flex/job share plans to their employers. Watch the video
Monday: NBC's Nancy Snyderman kicked off the week, looking at heart disease, cancer, menopause and even food allergies. Are you at risk, and what are the best tests to ask for? Watch the video
Related content for women in business:
- CNBC Video: Global Female Wealth Report
- CNBC Video: Top Female Traders
- iVillage: How well do you maintain work-life balance?
- Take the iVillage work poll
- Take the iVillage finance poll
- MSNBC.com: Mind that salary gap between you and your male colleague
- Mentors can help women shatter the glass ceiling
- More companies find moms really work
- Women more likely to miss work for kids
- Power of attraction is strong in workplace
- More on Your Career from MSNBC.com
- Newsweek: Can women play nice at work and succeed?
- When stay-at-home moms go back to work