The people who achieve the most in this world aren't successful because they're perfect. Not even close! The get to the top because they have the guts to make FAILURE a right of passage... that takes them to their dream.
Round 1: Your Plays
- The key to your emotional endurance comes from accepting that some failures are inevitable... and turning those failures to your advantage.
-The right way to fail is to embrace a calculated risk... the wrong way to fail is by repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
-Own your failures: Admit to the mistakes, apologize for them, and correct the problems.
Round 2: Your Plays
- Even if you need to take a little time off, you have to keep going. Push yourself. Make yourself get back up off the mat.
- Listen to your gut. So many failures are caused by not hearing that little voice inside.
Round 3: Your Plays
- Allow your failure to actually clairify your brand. Send a message to your customers that you've discovered what is your core competency.
-Don't be afraid to ask for help. It can be a professional group. It can be friends. But find the people who will support you.
Round 4: Big Network Plays
- Be honest with yourself. If you don't love what you're doing.. that may be causing you to fail.
- If you do really love what you're doing, listen to your heart, and never throw in the towel.
- Know your goals.. write them down. It's a lot easier to stay on track if you are always focused on the goal.
The For Your Ultimate Playbook, our panel breaks it down for you:
Having trouble seeing the video? Click here