Do you have an “edge” when it comes to business? To get ahead you’re going need one. The most important edge is confidence so Doc Eliot put together a quiz just for you, Donny’s viewers, to help you think through what real, successful confidence is all about.
(A) You feel great about yourself when:
1. You’re on vacation and you wake up to a beautiful, sunny day.
2. Your boss kisses your buns.
3. Your co-workers kiss your buns.
4. A project you're working on succeeds.
5. None of the above; you feel great about yourself whenever you want to.
(B) It's important to be careful not to become cocky or overconfident.
(C) When you are around colleagues, which rule of thumb do you follow:
1. Don't rock the boat. (And don't talk politics!)
2. Humility is a virtue.
3. Be a team player.
4. The group is only as good as I make it.
(D) You believe that your potential:
1. Can be credited to Mom & Dad's genes.
2. Will finally be revealed if you get the right opportunities.
3. Depends on the field you've studied in the most depth.
4. Is limitless.
(E) An exceptional resume for a business mogul includes:
1. An Ivy League degree.
2. Loads of endorsements (preferably from celebrity names!)
3. Experience as CEO of a Fortune 500.
4. Numerous leadership or humanitarian awards.
5. Clear examples of a bold conviction.