Qualifying rounds - Final: After a week of ups and downs, we are now up to the medal round. The playing field has been narrowed from twenty countries to ten.
- France's CAC 40 finishes the qualifying round in first place, up 3.32%
- Italy's MIB comes in second, up 3.15%
- Europe was the only continent with more than one index to see all of its indices move on (Australia also advanced)
- India's Sensex 30, is the only BRIC survivor and comes in third, just behind Italy
- Mexico is the only index that finished the qualifying round in positive territory but did not make the medal round