Seriously. I have reported five home price surveys in less than a week:
- Clear Capital: Home prices fell 5.9 percent in past two months through 10/22
- CoreLogic: Home prices fell 1.5 percent year-over-year in August
- Natl. Assoc. of Realtors: Home Prices fell 2.2 percent year-over-year in September
- S&P/Case-Shiller: Home prices rose 1.7 percent in the top 20 markets year-over-year in August, but with gains "decelerating"
- FHFA: Home prices on homes with Fannie/Freddie loans fell 2.4 percent year-over-year in August