How did Warren Buffett's annual letter to shareholdersget covered this year?
There's no one 'consensus' headline, although the word "worst" gets used fairly often.
Here's a sampling from around the web:
- ABC NewsBillion-Dollar Whoops: Buffett Apologizes
- Associated PressBerkshire has worst year, Buffett still optimistic
- Bloomberg Berkshire Profit Plunges 96% on Stock Market Bets
- CNBC.com Warren Buffett Tells Shareholders He Did "Some Dumb Things" In 2008
- Financial Times (UK) Worst year for Buffett’s Berkshire
- FortuneBuffett's worst year
- Fox Business Buffett's Berkshire Posts Worst Annual Results Ever
- Omaha World-HeraldLetter to Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders: Buffett sees no quick rebound
- Guardian (UK) Buffett fund drops $11.5bn in worst ever year
- MarketWatchBuffett cops to mistakes, likes longer-term horizon
- New York TimesIn Letter, Warren Buffett Concedes a Tough Year
- Reuters Buffett says economy in shambles
- Times of India Warren Buffett hints at Indian successor
- Wall Street JournalBerkshire Hathaway Reports Worst Year Ever
Current Berkshire stock prices:
For more Buffett Watch updates follow alexcrippen on Twitter.
Questions? Comments? Email me at email@example.com