What follows is a roundup of corporate earnings reports for Wednesday, March 24.
Companies reporting before the bell Wednesday include General Mills and Lennar.
PayChex and Red Hat reported after the bell.
BEFORE THE BELL
The food maker posted earnings of 97 cents a share on sales of $3.63 billion.
Read Full Story
- Get Real-Time Quotes for General Mills
The home construction company reported a loss of 4 cents a share on revenue of $574.44 million.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Lennar
AFTER THE BELL
The payroll processing company delivered earnings of 31 cents a share on revenue of $507.80 million.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Paychex
The software company reported earnings of 19 cents a share on revenue of $195.90 million.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Red Hat
* Earnings data from Thomson Reuters excludes extraordinary items.