What follows is a roundup of corporate earnings reports for Wednesday, April 7.
Companies reporting before the bell tomorrow include Family Dollar and Monsanto.
After the bell, Bed, Bath & Beyond and Shaw Group reported.
BEFORE THE BELL
The discount retailer posted earnings of 81 cents a share on sales of $2.09 billion.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Family Dollar
The agricultural products maker delivered earnings of $1.70 a share on sales of $3.89 billion.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Monsanto
AFTER THE BELL
Bed, Bath & Beyond
The home furnishing merchant posted earnings of 86 cents a share on revenue of $2.24 billion.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Bed, Bath & Beyond
The construction and engineering company delivered earnings of 47 cents a share on revenue of $1.62 billion.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Shaw Group
* Earnings data from Thomson Reuters excludes extraordinary items.