What follows is a roundup of corporate earnings reports for Tuesday, July 13.
Companies reporting before the bell include Fastenal and Infosys.
Intel and Yum Brands reported after the bell.
BEFORE THE BELL
The fastener maker posted earnings of 47 cents a share on revenue of $571.18 million.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Fastenal
The software company reported earnings of 57 cents a share on revenue of $1.36 billion
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Infosys
AFTER THE BELL
The semiconductor giant posted earnings of 51 cents a share on revenue of $10.8 billion.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Intel
The parent company to restaurant chains Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut posted earnings of 58 cents a share on revenue of $2.57 billion.
- Get Real-Time Quotes for Yum! Brands
* Earnings data from Thomson Reuters excludes extraordinary items.