To discuss ways to spur hiring, President Barack Obama on Wednesday met with some of the most prominent leaders in corporate America. Twenty companies attended the meeting, but Cramer said he'd only buy shares of three: DuPont, Honeywelland Pepsi.
The "Mad Money" host praised DuPont CEO Ellen Kullman, who he called a "complete and utter money maker." He also gave credit to CEO David Cote on the success of Honeywell . Despite having caught a downgrade from UBS on Wednesday, he said Pepsi is a still a buy because the analyst who made the call doesn't understand "the power of Pepsi and their earnings."
Cramer said he would stay away from Cisco Systems because it had two quarters in a row that were "just terrible."
The following is the complete list of the CEOs that met with Obama, according to the White House:
- Greg Brown, Co-CEO, Motorola
- John Chambers, Chairman & CEO,Cisco Systems
- Kenneth Chenault, CEO, American Express
- Dave Cote, Chairman, President & CEO, Honeywell
- Scott Davis, Chairman & CEO, UPS
- John Doerr, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Mark Gallogly, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Centerbridge Partners
- Lew Hay, Chairman & CEO, NextEra Energy
- Jeffrey Immelt, Chairman & CEO, General Electric
- Ellen Kullman, CEO, DuPont
- John Lechleiter, President and CEO, Eli Lilly
- Andrew Liveris, President, CEO and Chairman, Dow Chemical
- James McNerney, Chairman, President & CEO, Boeing
- Indra Nooyi, Chairman & CEO, Pepsi
- Paul Otellini, CEO, Intel
- Penny Pritzker, Chairman & CEO, Pritzker Realty Group
- Brian Roberts, Chairman & CEO, Comcast
- Jim Rogers, Chairman, President & CEO, Duke Energy
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman & CEO, Google
- Robert Wolf, President & COO, UBS
When this post was published, Cramer's charitable trust owned American Express, Boeing and Intel.
GE is the parent company of NBC Universal. NBC Universal is the parent company of CNBC.
Call Cramer: 1-800-743-CNBC
Questions for Cramer? firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, comments, suggestions for the "Mad Money" Web site? email@example.com