The Mover:Freeport McMoRan (FCX) popped 6%.
Trader Comment:They settled two major strikes, says Tim Seymour. Ironically, they benefit from higher copper prices due to strikes.
The Mover: Joy Global (JOYG) popped 7%.
Trader Comment:I look at this stock as a play on copper and a potential take out candidate, says Joe Terranova. I'd own this one with a $78.50 stop.
The Mover:Wynn Resorts (WYNN) popped 7%.
Trader Comment:The stock had been beaten up, explains Stephen Weiss, and it went up in tandem with the market. But it could go down with the market, too.
The Mover: Groupon (GRPN) dropped 9%
Trader Comment: I think investors are starting to realize that Groupon may not be the leader in its space, speculates Scott Nations.
Got something to to say? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and your comment might be posted on the Rapid Recap! If you'd prefer to make a comment but not have it published on our Web site send your e-mail to email@example.com.
Trader disclosure: On Nov 28, 2011, the following stocks and commodities mentioned or intended to be mentioned on CNBC’s "Fast Money" were owned by the "Fast Money" traders; Terranova; Long: VRTS, LQD, MUB, AXP, LULU, DECK, SBUX, CAT, CSCO, CAT, HES, EMC, IBM, SU; Adami: Long: NUE, MSFT, BTY, AGU, C, GS; Seymour: Long: AAPL, BAC, INTC; Finerman; Long AAPL & short calls, Long BAC, JPM-long stocks and leap options, YHOO-long stock short calls, IBM-long stock short calls; Short: SPY, IWM, MDY, SPY; Nations; long SPY, AMZN Call spreads, long volatility (by being long options but no VIX futures or options positions); Weiss: Long EUO, QCOM, NFLX Puts, HPQ, DE, MDRX
For Ken Sena
1. Evercore or an affiliate has acted as a manager or co-manager of a public offering of securities by this subject company in the last 12 months.
2. Evercore or an affiliate beneficially owns 1% or more of common equity securities of this subject company.
3. Evercore or an affiliate has a client relationship with, or has received compensation from this subject company for investment banking services in the last 12 months.
4. Evercore or an affiliate expects to receive or intends to seek compensation for investment banking services from this subject company within the next three months.
5. Evercore or an affiliate has a client relationship with, or has received compensation for non-investment banking, securities-related services from this subject company in the last 12 months.
6. Evercore or an affiliate has a client relationship with or received compensation from this subject company for non-securities services in the last 12 months.
7. The analyst(s) received compensation from this subject company in the last 12 months.
8. The analyst(s) or a member of his or her household has a financial interest in the securities of this subject company (this may include, September 28, 2011 without limitation, whether it consists of any option, right, warrant, future, long or short position).
9. The analyst(s) or a member of his or her household serves as an officer, director or advisory board member of this subject company.
10. The analyst or Evercore has an actual, material conflict of interest with this subject company.
11. An employee, director or consultant of Evercore Partners Inc. or one of its affiliates (but not a research analyst or a member of a research analyst's household) is a director of the subject company.
For John Roque
For Robert Sinche
RBS Head of FX Strategy
Firm is market maker is Euro currency and Canadian dollar
For John Stephenson
First Asset Investment Management
Has Positions in Gold, G, FCX, HAL, BHI, RIG