Reserve Petroleum Co RSRV:OTCPK

RT Quote | Exchange | USD
Last | 05/16/22 EDT
239.07UNCH (UNCH)
52 week range
150.00 - 243.00
Loading...
  • Open0.00
  • Day High0.00
  • Day Low0.00
  • Prev Close239.07
  • 52 Week High243.00
  • 52 Week High Date03/29/22
  • 52 Week Low150.00
  • 52 Week Low Date06/10/21

Key Stats

  • Market Cap38.25M
  • Shares Out160,000.00
  • 10 Day Average Volume0.00M
  • Dividend5.00
  • Dividend Yield2.09%
  • Beta0.14
  • YTD % Change35.84

KEY STATS

  • Open0.00
  • Day High0.00
  • Day Low0.00
  • Prev Close239.07
  • 52 Week High243.00
  • 52 Week High Date03/29/22
  • 52 Week Low150.00
  • 52 Week Low Date06/10/21
  • Market Cap38.25M
  • Shares Out160,000.00
  • 10 Day Average Volume0.00M
  • Dividend5.00
  • Dividend Yield2.09%
  • Beta0.14
  • YTD % Change35.84

RATIOS/PROFITABILITY

  • EPS (TTM)7.99
  • P/E (TTM)29.93
  • Fwd P/E (NTM)-
  • EBITDA (TTM)3.396M
  • ROE (TTM)4.23%
  • Revenue (TTM)9.12M
  • Gross Margin (TTM)70.14%
  • Net Margin (TTM)13.73%
  • Debt To Equity (MRQ)0.00%

EVENTS

  • Earnings Date-
  • Ex Div Date06/08/2021
  • Div Amount5.00
  • Split Date-
  • Split Factor-

Latest On Reserve Petroleum Co

There is no recent news for this security.

Content From Our Affiliates

There is no recent news for this security.

Profile

MORE
The Reserve Petroleum Company is engaged principally in managing real estate, energy sector and other investments, owned mineral properties, and exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties. The Company’s principal properties are oil and natural gas properties in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and South Dakota. The Company has interests in approximately 840 producing properties with 68% of them being working interest properties and the remaining 32% being...
Kyle McLain
Chairman of the Board, Executive Vice President, Production Manager
Cameron McLain
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director, Exploration Manager
Lawrence Francis
1st Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer
Address
6801 Broadway Ext Ste 300
Oklahoma City, OK
73116-9037
United States