Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
There are some offers mentioned below that are no longer available.
As a surprise, Chase announced that Southwest Airlines credit cardholders will get a complimentary $10 statement credit when using their card at DoorDash this week. However, this deal ends Friday, so you'll want to jump on it soon.
Here's everything you need to know about the promotion.
This isn't Chase's first foray into DoorDash deals for cardholders. In May, Chase introduced a complimentary year-long DashPass membership to most Chase co-branded cards after already offering it on its Sapphire branded cards. DashPass is a subscription service within DoorDash, giving members waived delivery fees and reduced service fees on orders over $12. DashPass members also receive 5% back in DoorDash credit on all pickup orders, priority customer support and unique promotions.
From Sept. 20 to 24, Southwest cardholders will earn an additional $10 statement credit when using your Southwest credit card on DoorDash orders of $12 or more.
These cards are eligible for the promotion:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
Other Chase credit cards with DoorDash DashPass benefits include:
Note that these cards will not receive the $10 promotional credit this week. In August, Doordash also launched a promotion offering a $10 credit if they activated the DashPass benefit on their eligible Chase card by Sept. 30.
If you regularly order from food delivery services, consider signing up for a credit card that will earn you bonus rewards for your purchases.
In addition, while food delivery services can be helpful, consider also ordering directly from the restaurant. In many cases the food will be cheaper and the restaurant won't have to pay any fees to the delivery service, which can often be quite high.
- American Express cardmembers can receive up to $300 in credits during Member WeekBrett Holzhauer
- Four million borrowers are now being excluded from student loan forgivenessBrett Holzhauer
- Members of Congress have been trading stocks for years — soon, 2 new ETFs will let you follow alongBrett Holzhauer