* Forties bid up to dated plus 30 cents
* Nine October Forties cargoes delayed
* Buzzard field restart said to be delayed
LONDON, Oct 2 (Reuters) - North Sea Forties crude differentials drew further support on Tuesday from firmer bids and additional supply glitches to October-loading cargoes.
The Forties stream is fed by Britain's biggest oilfield, Buzzard. A trade source said on Tuesday the field is expected to return from a maintenance shutdown on Oct. 16, one to two days later than previously thought.
, the field's operator, could not immediately be reached for comment. The company has previously said the maintenance would be completed in mid-October.
* Total bid for an Oct 25-29 Forties at datd plus 30 cents and also bid for an Oct. 18-24 Forties at dated plus 30 cents.
That was up 10 cents from bids on Monday from Trafigura and Total. No offer levels were heard.
* The last known deal was done on Friday at dated minus 55 cents for the Oct. 10-12 date range.
* Two trading sources said on Tuesday the fifth and sixth Forties cargoes loading in October, cargoes F1005 and F1006, had been delayed, meaning nine of October's 16 cargoes are loading later than planned according to a Reuters tally.
* Swaps were not available as of 1630 GMT.
For a database of oil supply and demand fundamentals upstream and downstream, Reuters subscribers can click on
(Reporting by Alex Lawler; Editing by William Hardy)
((Xtra clients: Click on
to see Top News pages in multimedia Web format)
NORTH SEA CRUDE OIL DIFFERENTIALS AND OUTRIGHT PRICES:
Dated BFO Brent Forties Oseberg Ekofisk Statfjord Flotta
Monthly North Sea crude loading programmes
North Sea Sullom Voe shipments
New North Sea oilfields UK North Sea oil output Norway oil output, monthly BFO Dated BFO weekly swaps Dated BFO front line swaps NYMEX crude IPE crude INSIGHT report OPEC North Sea crude oil oil products derivatives European products Latest IPE Latest NYMEX energy speed guide crude speed guide))
Keywords: MARKETS EUROPE CRUDE/