A collaborative platform for every aspect of product development--from original idea to manufacturing and marketing.
The traditional product development and manufacturing process.
Headquarters: New York, NY
CEO: Ben Kaufman
Year Founded: 2009
Number of Employees: 140
Funding: $91.3 million
Key Investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Norwest Venture Partners and RRE Ventures
- Revenue has increased 50 times since founding
- 2013 revenue: $50 million
- Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Verizon are clients
- Has corporate partnership with GE for patent collaboration
- 335 products developed
- 188 retail partners
- 409,000 inventors in community
- Quirky files the patent, inventors and project "influencers" receive cash royalties from sales