4. ZIMMERMAN JURY TO GET CASE
Closing arguments were planned today, and Florida police were preparing for civil unrest after the outcome of the racially charged trial.
5. CANADA'S WORST RAIL ACCIDENT IN MORE THAN A CENTURY
With 50 presumed dead, the owner of the train company blamed the derailment on an engineer he said didn't properly apply brakes.
6. REPUBLICANS BALK AT IMMIGRATION OVERHAUL
House members indicated they would consider only border security measures and not the citizenship path for millions that is key to Obama's plan.
(Read More: GOP-Controlled House Takes On Immigration Fight)
7. BOMBING SURVIVOR: TSARNAEV 'SMUG'
MIT campus police chief John DiFava was disappointed by the suspect's nonchalant appearance in court as he pleaded not guilty in the April 15 marathon explosions.
8. ARREST IN CALIF. AUTISTIC BOY'S DISAPPEARANCE
A 16-year-old family member was arrested on suspicion of murder after a body matching the description of the 11-year-old boy was found in a shallow grave.
9. RANDY TRAVIS SUFFERS STROKE
The troubled country music star remained hospitalized in critical condition after undergoing surgery in Texas.
10. WILL AND KATE'S BABY SECRET PUTS SOUVENIR MAKERS ON NOTICE
Without knowing the upcoming heir to the throne's gender or name, British manufacturers will have to rush to put finishing touches on royal baby mementoes.
(Read More: Royal Baby Worth $376 Million to the British Economy)