The 13 other hotels where the restaurant or gift shops' payment systems were attacked:
• Marriott Midway, Chicago
• Holiday Inn Midway, Chicago
• Holiday Inn Austin Northwest, Austin, Texas
• Sheraton Erie Bayfront, Erie, Pa.
• Westin Austin at The Domain, Austin, Texas
• Marriott Boulder, Boulder, Colo.
• Marriott Denver South, Denver
• Marriott Austin South, Austin, Texas
• Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, Indianapolis
• Marriott Richmond Downtown, Richmond, Va.
• Marriott Louisville Downtown, Louisville, Ky.
• Renaissance Plantation, Plantation, Fla.
• Renaissance Broomfield Flatiron, Broomfield, Colo.
Representatives for White Lodging and the hotels on Thursday either declined to comment on the record or did not respond to a request for further comment on the latest White Lodging statement.
(Read more: Hotels testing keyless entry via smartphone app)
—By CNBC's Amy Langfield. Follow her on Twitter at @AmyLangfield.
Follow Road Warrior on Twitter at @CNBCtravel.