Most Marketable Sports Names
On Wednesday, I wrote that Usain Bolt could be the most marketable sports name ever, but I enlisted your help to try to seek out others.
The rules are that the name has to be real (no nicknames) and they have to be fitting to what the personality does. Here are the Top 10 submissions, in no particular order.
1. Will Power, IRL Driver (submitted by Chris Whittaker)
2. Tiger Woods, PGA Tour Golfer (submitted by Sam Hameed)
3. Chuck Long, Former NFL QB (submitted by Yusuke Toyoda)
4. Chris Moneymaker, WSOP Champion (submitted by Joseph Book)
5. Magnus ver Magnusson, Four-time "World's Strongest Man" (submitted by Tim Lemke)
6. Brian Cashman, New York Yankees GM (submitted by Stephen Dalton)
7. Anna Smashnova, former pro tennis player (submitted by Stephen Dalton)
8. Quentin Jammer, NFL cornerback (submitted by Yusuke Toyoda)
9. Mack Strong, former NFL fullback (submitted by Curtis Scott)
10. Major Applewhite, former University of Texas QB (submitted by Sean Cunningham)
Questions? Comments? SportsBiz@cnbc.com