CNBC's 'Squawk Box' Announces Book Club
The show plans to highlight a library of business classics—and future ones—that are must reads for any investor.
Stewart is the first recipient of what's going to be an exclusive group of the world’s most prominent business authors.
There will be more awards and more authors all this week on "Squawk Box" including these big names:
- Burton Malkiel author of, "A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing."
- Sir Richard Branson author of, "Screw Business as Usual"
- Ben Mezrich author of, "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook"
- James Surowiecki author of, "The Wisdom of Crowds "
- Timothy Ferriss author of, " The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich"
- Michael Lewis author of, "Liar's Poker", "The Big Short" and "Boomerang: Travels in the New Third World"
- Bryan Burrough author of the classic, " Barbarians at the Gate: The Fall of RJR Nabisco "
- Steve Wozniak author of, "iWoz : Computer Geek to Cult Icon - Getting to the Core of Apple's Inventor"
You can watch the full interview with James Stewart here .