Case 1: Skin Doctor Takes His Cut
- The Practice
- Dr. Michael Rosin has a lucrative Sarasota, Florida dermatology practice. He specializes in Mohs Surgery, a highly effective procedure for skin cancer. He performs dozens of surgeries on his Medicare patients and builds a multi-million dollar practice.
- The Suspicious Patient
- Ellen Murray has a history of skin cancers. She seeks help from Dr. Rosin. During a period of seven years, he continually finds more cancer and performs more surgeries. Murray becomes suspicious. She takes her biopsy slides to an outside laboratory. The results are shocking.
- The Office Manager
- Carolyn Ferrara suspects the worst when patients continually undergo cancer surgery... one person had 122 procedures! Ferrara joins Murray in blowing the whistle on a mild-mannered doctor and his outrageous pattern of abuse.
Case 2: Revolutionary Guru of Greed
- Tropical Tax Haven
- Panama. One of the world's largest offshore financial havens. A tropical paradise where the ultra-wealthy keep assets far from government reach. And, the site of Marc Harris' new business venture.
- The Revolutionary
- Marc Harris opens "The Harris Organization" in Panama City. He claims to be a specialist in offshore tax havens. Harris markets to the small investor... a way for them to protect their assets... just like the rich and famous. Harris believes the I.R.S. is the devil reincarnated.
- The Fall of an Empire
- Business appears to be booming... Harris claims to manage a billion dollars. But, Harris feels the heat in his tropical paradise. The feds are following the money trail. As his empire crumbles, Harris goes on the lam…running straight into a trap!