Which stocks should investors be buying ahead of next week? Don Schreiber, founder, president and chief investment officer of WIB, and Alan Lancz, president of Alan B. Lancz & Associates, shared their best plays.
"I still think there are still a few buys out there on companies that haven’t moved and the markets are misreading," he told CNBC.
Lancz recommended the following:
"One of our main screens is dividend; and value is another," said Schreiber.
Scorecard—What They Said:
- Lancz's Previous CNBC Appearance (Jul. 12, 2010)
- Schreiber's Previous CNBC Appearance (Apr. 5, 2010)
More Stock Picks—Read and Decide:
- 4 'Good Quality' Picks in This Choppy Market: Strategist
- 3 'Cheaply Priced' Tech Stocks Poised for Growth
- This Trading Range Will Break Higher: Stock Picker
CNBC Data Pages:
No immediate information was available for Lancz or Schreiber.