It's a good time to be a doctor.
Physicians in big U.S. cities make an average of $237,868 per year, according to salary data released Tuesday by the job site Glassdoor. That's nearly five times the average salary in those places, which Glassdoor reports is $51,360.
Lawyers are the second highest-paid professionals, bringing in an average salary of $102,291 per year.
"The tight U.S. labor market continues to drive wages up in many cities across the country," Glassdoor chief economist Andrew Chamberlain said in a statement accompanying the data. Wages grew 3.2 percent in January from a year ago.
Here's a list of the 10 highest-paying jobs in America this month:
1. Physician: $237,868 per year
2. Attorney: $102,291 per year
3. Data scientist: $95,908 per year
4. Tax manager: $92,588 per year
5. Product manager: $91,449 per year
6. Professor: $87,632 per year
7. Software engineer: $86,531 per year
8. Java developer: $78,448 per year
9. Physical therapist: $77,198 per year
10. Project manager: $75,640 per year
The full report can be found here.