Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
The Capital One Spark Cash for Business is no longer available to new applicants; however, Capital One has launched 3 new business cards for small business owners. Click here to learn more. Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Last year, Chase and United Airlines teamed up to launch the new United℠ Business Card. And now, they updated the welcome bonus offer: earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
For small business owners who may be traveling again in the coming months, this is a good opportunity to score miles on any company purchases you anticipate making in the near future.
Here's everything you need to know about the United Business Card:
Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting. Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99
19.49% - 26.49% variable APR
Balance transfer fee
5%, minimum $5
Foreign transaction fees
United℠ Business Card account holders can earn miles with every dollar they spend: 2X miles per $1 spent on United purchases, at restaurants, gas stations, office supply stores and on local transit and commuting. Also earn 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
Those with both a United Business Card and a personal United credit card will also receive an additional 5,000 bonus miles every year on their cardmember anniversary.
In addition to the welcome bonus and everyday rewards on spending, the United Business Card offers a range of benefits that make the credit card worth having for business executives.
- $100 annual United travel credit after seven United flight purchases of $100 or more
- 25% back on United in-flight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food and beverages)
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles, so you can fly without date restrictions
- Free first checked bag on United flights — a savings of up to $140 per roundtrip (terms apply)
- Priority boarding on United flights
- 2 United Club one-time passes at account opening and on each cardmember anniversary
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive events with Inside Access from Chase and United MileagePlus events
- Exclusive cardmember benefits with Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection
- Travel and purchase protection benefits
If you were already planning on making business expenses that totaled at least $25,000 in the next three months, the United℠ Business Card is a good addition for frequent United fliers.
For those looking for a more general small business credit card, consider the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business for cash back or the Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express for special financing.
Information about the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business has been collected independently by Select and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer prior to publication.