Boeing will take a nearly $5 billion charge in the second quarter to compensate 737 Max customers as the planes remain grounded.Airlinesread more
Earlier, Williams delivered a speech at the annual meeting of the Central Bank Research Association in which he said, "It's better to take preventative measures than to wait...The Fedread more
Microsoft beat on top and bottom lines, and guidance was just ahead of expectations, but the company's Azure growth is slowing down.Technologyread more
"We've seen Netflix stumble before, especially maybe after a price hike, but not quite like this," Jim Cramer says.Mad Money with Jim Cramerread more
Trump said the USS Boxer destroyed Iran's drone in the Strait of Hormuz on Thursday in a "defensive action."Politicsread more
They also voted to absolve themselves, their party and the voters who elected them – like the ones Trump inspired to chant "send her back" at a rally Wednesday in North...Politicsread more
See which stocks are posting big moves after the bell on July 18.Market Insiderread more
House Democrats contend the $15 per hour minimum wage bill will lift workers who have not seen the benefits of a strong economy.Politicsread more
The Philadelphia Fed saw its primary gauge measuring the sector jump from 0.3 in June to 21.8, far better than Wall Street estimates of 5 and the highest in a year.Economyread more
"It's better to take preventative measures than to wait for disaster to unfold," Williams told the annual meeting of the Central Bank Research Association.The Fedread more
CrowdStrike reports first earnings report since IPO.Technologyread more
If you can move somewhat swiftly, Jim Cramer thinks 4 stocks present opportunity right here, right now. "My four horsemen of Pharma are not only coming back, they are flying," said the "Mad Money" host. They are Biogen Idec, Celgene, Gilead and Regeneron.
Despite recent pullbacks, Cramer thinks there are some big tailwinds blowing that could drive these high fliers even further.
1. All four companies have had positive developments involving new and promising drugs with a spate of new approvals coming from overseas
- Biogen: " has just gotten a nod from a European committee for its novel Tecfidera pill to combat multiple sclerosis, " Cramer explained.
- Gilead: " recently received approval from a key European medical agency that supports its marketing of a pill for chronic hepatitis C, a hugely problematic chronic disease, " Cramer said
- Celgene: " just got a European panel approval for the sale of a drug called Abraxane to be used to combat pancreatic cancer, " noted Cramer. "There had been plenty of skeptics about Abraxane. Now the skeptics are being proven wrong."
- Regeneron: " just got approval to market Eylea for macular edema in Japan, " Cramer said. "Also Regeneron has a new anti-cholesterol drug that can be used for all who can't tolerate traditional statin treatment."
2. In the current environment where signs of economic weakness endure, Cramer believes pros will seek out pockets of growth, anywhere and everywhere they can. And with plenty of potentially life changing drugs in the pipeline, all four companies listed above have the potential to grow substantially.
3. Money managers looking to add winners to their portfolios for the sake of window dressing will likely seek out stocks that have made substantial gains year to date. Cramer's 4 horseman of pharma have all made significant advances. Biogen Idec is up 93% ytd, Celgene is up 107% ytd, Gilead is 103% ytd and Regeneron is up 70% ytd
Read More from Mad Money with Jim Cramer
Detective Cramer discovers 9 buys
Cramer: Street wrong about Microsoft chief?
Cramer: Fed agenda hidden in plain sight
All told, Cramer believes these catalysts should conspire to drive shares higher. Therefore, "I would buy all four of these stocks at current levels, despite recent advances," said Cramer. "I believe they will be anointed as go-to names for the rest of 2013."
Call Cramer: 1-800-743-CNBC
Questions for Cramer? firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, comments, suggestions for the "Mad Money" website? email@example.com