Let's just all agree: Apple is enormous and taking over the world.
How big? Here are some things that Apple, with a $668 billion market cap, is bigger than:
1. All euro zone banks combined (and nearly the entire market cap of both the Latin American and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) MSCI indexes), according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
2. More than two times the gross domestic product of Afghanistan and Iraq ... combined.
3. About 10,000 times the net worth of Kim Kardashian.
5. Three times the total dollar value of beer consumed each year in the U.S.
6. About 20,000 times more than the most expensive car ever sold.
7. Three times the size of illegal drug sales in the U.S. each year.