The Gear S3 comes in two versions - the "Frontier" aimed at more active users and the "Classic" which has a more refined feel.
Some of the key specs include:
- A rotating bezel that allows users to carry out actions such as answering calls
- It runs Tizen, Samsung's own operating system, which currently has 10,000 apps for the Gear S3 available
- A number of sensors - accelerometer, gyrometer, barometer and heart rate monitor
- Three-to-four-day battery life with modes to help conserve power
- Wireless charging
- 1.3 inch screen which supports Samsung's "always on display" allowing the watchface to constantly be on rather than lighting up when it's touched or moved