NBC News and our friends at PolitiFact fact checked the first presidential debate. Here's what we found.
1. Trump said it's "wrong" that he supported the invasion of Iraq. It's not.
2. Trump said he told Howard Stern "very lightly, I don't know, maybe, who knows?" of the war in Iraq. Trump actually said "I guess so, yeah."
3. Trump said Clinton and her campaign started the "birther" movement. They didn't.
More from NBC News:
Breaking Down the Debate: Trump and Clinton's Most Frequently Used Words
13 Presidential Debate Moments the Internet Loved
Full Transcript from the First Presidential Debate Between Trump, Clinton
4. Trump said it was "wrong" to say that stop-and-frisk racially profiled individuals. It did.
5. Trump said ending stop-and-frisk made the city more dangerous. It didn't.
6. Trump said murder is up in New York City. It's not.