These are the stocks posting the largest moves before the bell.Market Insiderread more
Removing Neumann is a difficult decision for Son, who has long believed in WeWork and Neumann's vision to quickly expand the company.Technologyread more
The next three weeks are among the rockiest, on a historical basis, of the entire calendar.Trading Nationread more
Of all the cases of economic espionage charged by the DOJ's National Security Division since 2012, more than 80% of them implicated China.World Politicsread more
In his new memoir, "The Ride of a Lifetime," Iger explains why he decided against the deal to buy Twitter.Technologyread more
Ad-tech company The Trade Desk is launching a campaign to show how it differs from tech giants like Google and Facebook.Technologyread more
The streaming wars may have claimed a new victim, and one technical analyst says it could be about to get worse.Trading Nationread more
"Whilst there is a big dispute at the moment, I think there's also potential for resolution," UBS chairman Axel Weber says of the U.S.-China trade negotiations.Singapore Summitread more
No quid pro quo, there was nothing," Trump said the call. "It was a perfect conversation."Politicsread more
On Sunday, the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards honored the best comedies, dramas, limited and variety series from the last year.Entertainmentread more
The UK's Civil Aviation Authority said Thomas Cook had now ceased trading and the regulator would work with the government to bring the more than 150,000 British customers...Europe Marketsread more
Both the supermarket and packaged food stocks have become almost toxic lately, leaving Cramer to focus on another food name.
"With more people choosing to eat at home these days, I think McCormick is a natural winner because if you are going to cook for yourself, you need to buy your own herbs and spices," the "Mad Money" host said.
McCormick is the global leader in spices, herbs, seasoning mixes and condiments that makes both private and branded labeled items.
The company has two main lines of business, with 60 percent of sales from the consumer through products at the grocery store. The other 40 percent is in industrial sales to supply spices to food manufacturers, quick-service restaurants and chefs.
Three weeks ago, the company delivered both an earnings beat and stronger-than-expected revenue, up 2.9 percent year-over-year. Management also raised its full year sales and earnings forecast for 2016, and said it plans to return cash to shareholders through buybacks and dividends.
Yet, the stock was clobbered, down 5 percent since the beginning of October.
"I think some of it is simply guilt by association, as McCormick gets tarred with the broader weakness in the supermarkets and the restaurants, even though we know McCormick is in good shape," Cramer said.
Many analysts and investors worry that the stock has become too expensive, trading at roughly 23 times next year's earnings estimates and 21 times the 2018 earnings estimates.
However, Cramer argued that the stock deserves its premium valuation. McCormick is growing sales at 3 percent, while the average stock in the grew by 1.2 percent in the second quarter. McCormick's operating income is growing at a high-single-digit pace, and the average stock in the S&P saw operating income shrink in the first two quarters of the year.
McCormick also has a smaller dividend than the typical consumer packaged goods stock, but Cramer said that could be a good thing. Many investors who hold others in the group do so for the yield, and they are likely to sell once the Fed raises interest rates and bonds become more attractive.
"I think the recent pullback in this stock is giving you an amazing buying opportunity and I wouldn't be too worried about the valuation, given management's ability to execute," Cramer said.