ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — October 31, 2016 —Billionaire Tilman Fertitta is back on the hunt for exciting new products and a purchase order from the hospitality mogul could change lives forever. CNBC's "Billion Dollar Buyer" returns for its second season with 12 new episodes beginning Tuesday, November 22 at 10PM ET, immediately following an all-new episode of "The Profit" at 9PM ET. For a sneak peek, visit: https://youtu.be/3kfFyxhncP4
"Billion Dollar Buyer" introduces promising companies across the country to one of America's most successful businessmen: Tilman Fertitta, Chairman, CEO, and sole shareholder of Landry's,Inc.
Fertitta oversees more than 500 properties and over 50 leading restaurant, hotel, and entertainment brands, ranging from high-end properties like Mastro's and Morton's The Steakhouse, to such mainstream destinations as Rainforest Cafe, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Saltgrass Steak House,and five Golden Nugget Casinos. With an annual supply spend of $2 billion, his buying power is second to none. Now, he's personally scouting the country for the most innovative new products America's entrepreneurs have to offer – everything from food and drink for his restaurants and casinos, to furniture and lighting for his hotels.
In each hour-long episode, Fertitta will spend time with two small businesses, sample their goods, get to know their owners, and assess their compatibility with Landry's, Inc. He'll point out flaws in their product and operations, share his expertise, and push for improvements. In the end, he'll decide whether to place a transformative purchase order with one of the companies, both, or neither.
This season, Fertitta is giving a new crop of businesses a chance to be part of his empire (*alphabetical order; air dates to be announced)
· 44 Farms – Cameron, TX
· All American Design Center – Las Vegas,NV
· Brad & Martin – Houston, TX
· DamnDog – New Orleans, LA
· Designer Drains – Montclair, CA
· Desert Creek Honey – Blue Ridge, TX
· Dutch Spirits – Pine Plains, NY
· Evolving Kneads Bakery – Los Angeles,CA
· Face Chairs – Naples, FL & LosAngeles, CA
· Garcia Art Glass – San Antonio, TX
· Jed MalitzV2 – New Orleans, LA
· Kelvin Slush – Brooklyn, NY
· Kismet Cosmetics – Covington, LA
· Lazyjack Press – New York, NY
· Little Waisted – Laguna Hills, CA
· Merrick Seafood – Cape Coral, FL
· Nicolita – Santa Ana, CA
· Pop Brothers – Gulfport, MS
· Real Antique Wood – Irvington, NJ
· Santa Barbara Mariculture Company – Santa Barbara, CA
· SeatNinja, Inc. – Folsom, CA
· Sleek To Chic Interiors – Bedford, TX
· Smart LED Concepts – Fort Lauderdale,FL
· WizardCreations – Fort Lauderdale, FL
"Billion Dollar Buyer" is produced for CNBC by Endemol Shine North America with David Tibballs and Robin Feinberg as executive producers. Jim Ackerman and Luke Bauer are the executive producers for CNBC.