CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial markets coverage and business information to approximately 390 million homes worldwide. CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products that deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These digital products include CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides access to premium content and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC iOS and Android apps.
The CNBC Digital Technology team is seeking fresh minds to help build software solutions across CNBC's digital platform. Interns will get exposure to all phases of software development life cycle. You will be working on enterprise scale, high traffic systems and will be responsible for design, development and testing. During the internship, interns will get exposure to CNBC's vast portfolio of applications, including CNBC.com, CNBC Pro, Mobile apps and voice assistants as well as CNBC's API's supporting News, Video and Market Data.
What's in it for interns?
- Work on large-scale, high-traffic and cutting-edge applications
- Exposure to all phases of SDLC
- Exposure to design tools to create sequence, component diagrams and flowcharts
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring, Zend, Node.js
- Debug real life software issues and implementation of fixes
- Work with tools like Maven, Github and Jenkins