Microsoft is discounting the Xbox One S, laptops and more for Black Friday. The savings are pretty considerable compared with regular prices, so we wanted to call out a few that our readers might be most interested in. Some of these deals are already live, while others are available beginning on Thanksgiving.
- Microsoft is offering $229 off a Surface Pro Bundle with a Type cover keyboard and 128 GB of storage. You'll pay $899 for the Surface Pro with a Core i5 processor, down from $1,128.99. You'll still need to cough up $99 for a Surface Pen, but this is a good deal on a solid laptop/tablet hybrid. There's similar savings on a Core i5 model with 256 GB of storage, too.
- The Xbox One S with 500 GB of storage will be available beginning Thanksgiving with a free game and one month of the Xbox Game Pass for $189, down from the standard retail price of $249.
- Dell's Inspiron 13 i3378 is priced at $399, a discount of $200 for a laptop with a 13.3-inch full HD display, an Intel Core i3 processor, 4 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive.
- The Dell XPS 13 will cost just $799, a steep discount from the standard retail price of $1,299. It also includes 13.3-inch full HD display 8 GB of RAM, a 128 GB hard drive and an Intel Core i5 processor. This is the better bet over the Inspiron 13 if you need extra power.
- Microsoft is also discounting all of the new Mixed Reality headsets, which provide a Windows 10 virtual reality experience. Savings range from $50 on the Acer headset to $100 on the HP and Lenovo headsets.
The savings on Microsoft's website also extend to individual games, smartphones, headphones, the Fitbit Charge 2 and more, so check it out for additional deals.