- Nomura Instinet is initiating Walmart & Target as buy.
- Citi is upgrading World Wrestling Entertainment to buy from neutral.
- Goldman Sachs is downgrading Party City to neutral from buy.
- Wedbush is initiating Slack Technologies as underperform.
- UBS is initiating Beyond Meat as neutral.
- Susquehanna is upgrading Foot Locker to positive from neutral.
- Longbow is upgrading McDonald's to buy from neutral.
- Goldman Sachs is raising its price target on Caterpillar to $156 from $130.
- Telsey is downgrading Gap to market perform from outperform.
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday:
"Retail sales as we measure it have grown 3.6% year to date in 2019, solid versus a 15-year average of 3.5%. We believe the macro economic backdrop will support another year of solid growth."
Citi upgraded the stock and said the risk/reward was now "compelling."
"In 1Q19, WWE sentiment was almost uniformly bullish. As the firm inked its new US TV rights deals, the market extrapolated the step-ups for international markets and assumed most new revenue would flow to OIBDA. The stock briefly touched $100 a share."
Read more about this call here.