- Goldman Sachs downgraded Best Buy to sell from neutral.
- Truist initiated Disney as buy.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Ralph Lauren to buy from sell.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Levi to buy from sell.
- New Street downgraded Tesla to neutral from buy.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Five Below to buy from neutral.
- Citi downgraded Expedia and Booking Holdings to neutral from buy.
- Wolfe upgraded Eli Lilly to outperform from peer perform.
- Wolfe initiated Airbnb as outperform.
- Guggenheim initiated Formula One as buy.
Shoppers walk past the entrance to the Polo Ralph Lauren clothing store on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan in New York City.
Robert Alexander | Getty Images
(This story is for CNBC PRO subscribers only.)
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Thursday: