- Loop Capital initiated Caesars as buy.
- Goldman Sachs raised its price target on Disney to $200 from $157.
- KeyBanc initiated Nike as overweight.
- Cowen named Charter a best idea.
- Jefferies downgraded Tesla to hold from buy.
- Deutsche Bank added a catalyst call buy idea on UPS.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Snowflake to hold from buy.
- Jefferies upgraded AutoZone to buy from hold.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded American, Delta, JetBlue, United and Southwest to hold from buy.
- Citi upgraded Ralph Lauren to buy from neutral.
- Piper Sandler initiated SolarEdge as overweight.
American multinational sport clothing brand Nike store seen in Hong Kong.
Budrul Chukrut | SOPA Images | Getty Images
(This story is for CNBC PRO subscribers only.)
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: