- Deutsche Bank named Bank of America a top pick.
- Barclays upgraded Wingstop to overweight from neutral.
- Citi upgraded J.B. Hunt to buy from neutral.
- Barclays named Starbucks a top pick in 2021.
- Bank of America upgraded Mastercard to buy from neutral.
- RBC named AbbVie a top pick in 2021.
- Piper Sandler downgraded Beyond Meat to neutral from overweight.
- Bank of America upgraded Hershey to buy from neutral.
- Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Tesla to $810 from $540.
- Piper Sandler downgraded Kellogg to neutral from overweight.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Coca-Cola to hold from buy.
- Wedbush upgraded Zillow to outperform from neutral.
- Baird named Foot Locker a fresh pick.
- Bank of America raised its price target on Spotify to $428 from $357.
- Wells Fargo named Home Depot and Lowe's as top picks for 2021.
Mastercard credit cards
Roberto Machado Noa/ LightRocket via Getty Images
(This story is for CNBC PRO subscribers only.)
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Wednesday: