- Bank of America upgraded Overstock.com to buy from neutral.
- Wells Fargo upgraded CME Group to overweight from equal weight.
- Citi raised its price target on Disney to $230 from $205.
- Loop downgraded ViacomCBS to sell from hold.
- Guggenheim upgraded Square to buy from neutral.
- Bank of America downgraded Dollar General to neutral from buy.
- Credit Suisse upgraded Sunrun to outperform from neutral.
- HSBC upgraded Nike to buy from hold.
- Citi upgraded NXP Semiconductors to buy from neutral.
- Bank of America downgraded Dollar Tree to underperform from buy.
- Oppenheimer downgraded Verizon and AT&T to perform from outperform.
- MoffettNathanson named Visa and Mastercard as top picks.
- Argus upgraded Expedia to buy from hold.
- Needham raised its price target on Nvidia to $800 from $700.
A customer enters a Dollar General Corp. store in Colona, Illinois, U.S., on Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2014.
Daniel Acker | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Thursday: