- Barclays upgraded Qorvo to overweight from equal weight.
- JPMorgan upgraded D.R. Horton to overweight from neutral.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded ADT to buy from hold.
- Morgan Stanley reiterated Exxon as a top pick.
- Mizuho initiated Tesla as buy.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Costco to overweight from equal weight.
- Oppenheimer downgraded General Electric to perform from outperform.
- Mizuho initiated Nio as buy.
- Cowen named Tapestry and Farfetch as top picks.
- Societe Generale downgraded Oracle to hold from buy.
The General Electric Co. logo is seen on the company's corporate headquarters building in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. July 23, 2019
Alwyn Scott | Reuters
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Thursday: