- RBC downgraded Lennar to sector perform from outperform.
- Baird downgraded Quest to neutral from outperform.
- Deutsche Bank initiated MSCI as buy.
- Jefferies initiated Nordstrom as buy.
- Stephens upgraded Denny's to overweight from equal weight.
- Citi reiterated T-Mobile as a top pick.
- Evercore ISI named Marvell a top pick.
- JPMorgan named Chevron and Exxon as top picks.
- Morgan Stanley reiterated its overweight rating on Apple.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Barclays to buy from neutral.
- Bank of America reiterated GameStop as underperform.
A pedestrian and cyclist wear facemasks outside a branch of department store chain Nordstrom in Santa Monica, California on May 11, 2020.
Frederic J. Brown | AFP | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: