- BMO reiterated Netflix as a top pick.
- Wells Fargo raised its price target on JPMorgan to $185 from $170.
- Goldman Sachs initiated Unity Software as buy.
- Atlantic Equities upgraded Dollar General to overweight from neutral.
- Jefferies upgraded MGM to buy from hold.
- BMO downgraded ViacomCBS to underperform from market perform.
- Bank of America reiterated Exxon and Occidental as top ideas.
- Wells Fargo raised its price target on Gap to $40 from $32.
- Baird named Sprout as a fresh pick.
Jamie Dimon, chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Giulia Marchi | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Monday: