- UBS upgraded Apple to buy from neutral.
- Bernstein initiated Lam Research and Applied Materials as outperform.
- Baird upgraded Harley- Davidson to outperform from neutral.
- KBW upgraded Square to outperform from market perform.
- Citi initiated LivePerson as buy.
- Guggenheim reiterated its buy rating on Target.
- Seaport downgraded CarMax to neutral from buy.
- Barclays upgraded Textron to overweight from equal weight.
- Stifel initiated Shopify as buy.
Harley-Davidson's just-introduced 2021 models include the CVO lineup with the company's most advanced audio and infotainment options, as well as its latest braking, steering and safety features.
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Wednesday: