- UBS upgraded Apple to buy from neutral.
- Bernstein initiated Lam Research and Applied Materials as outperform.
- Baird upgraded Harley- Davidson to outperform from neutral.
- KBW upgraded Square to outperform from market perform.
- Citi initiated LivePerson as buy.
- Guggenheim reiterated its buy rating on Target.
- Seaport downgraded CarMax to neutral from buy.
- Barclays upgraded Textron to overweight from equal weight.
- Stifel initiated Shopify as buy.
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Wednesday: