- UBS upgraded Virgin Galactic to buy from neutral.
- Bank of America lowered its price target on Tesla to $700 from $900.
- UBS upgraded AT&T to buy from neutral.
- New Street upgraded AT&T to buy from neutral.
- Bank of America reiterated its buy rating on Zoom.
- Gordon Haskett upgraded Bloomin' Brands to buy from hold.
- Benchmark initiated Dish as buy.
- Citi raised its price target on Boeing to $240 from $200.
- Stifel upgraded Pure Storage to buy from hold.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Datadog to overweight from equal weight.
- Stifel upgraded Lamb Weston to buy from hold.
- Stifel reiterated its buy rating on Six Flags.
- Oppenheimer reiterated its outperform rating on Nvidia.
- Northland downgraded Seagate to market perform from outperform.
- JPMorgan reiterated Honeywell as a top pick.
- Evercore ISI reiterated its outperform rating on Netflix.
Dish Networks exhibit at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Justin Solomon | CNBC
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: