- Cowen names Farfetch a top conviction stock.
- JPMorgan reiterates Disney as overweight.
- Guggenheim downgrades Honest Company to neutral from buy.
- RBC initiates Jack In The Box as outperform.
- JPMorgan reiterates Royal Caribbean as overweight.
- JPMorgan reiterates Amazon as overweight.
- Citi upgrades Boot Barn to buy from neutral.
- Jefferies reiterates Calloway Golf as a top pick.
- Cowen names Alaska Air as a top idea.
- Raymond James reiterates Coinbase as underperform.
- KeyBanc reiterates Netflix as overweight.
- KBW upgrades Bank of New York Mellon to outperform from market perform.
- Citi downgrades Voya Financial to neutral from buy.
- Northcoast downgrades Winnebago to neutral from buy.
Mario Tama | Getty Images News | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Thursday: