Amazon just wrapped up its fall product event, where it unveiled a bunch of new gadgets, including a home robot named Astro, ahead of the busy holiday shopping season.
Here's everything Amazon announced:
- Amazon Astro home robot, which CNBC had a chance to check out.
- Its first smart thermostat.
- The Echo Show 15, a big Amazon Echo Show that you can hang on the wall.
- A 'Hey Disney' Amazon Echo partnership with Disney.
- Amazon Glow, a video calling device that projects games that kids can play with other people.
- A new Halo View fitness tracker and Halo Fitness and Halo Nutrition services.
- Amazon will now let customers sign up to buy the Ring home security drone.
Here's our full coverage of the event: