PWC 24th CEO Survey launch event
24th CEO Survey launch event
One year ago, on 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a pandemic. Today, we find ourselves still in its grip, but vaccines developed at a record-breaking pace are making it possible to envision recovery. The details of that recovery aren't yet clear. However, it's certain that we will not return to the way things were. The pandemic has laid bare fundamental deficiencies in global systems and business operating models, but it has also unleashed energy and creativity as leaders seek solutions to these problems.
Against this backdrop, in January and February, PwC collected insights from 5,050 chief executives from around the world as part of its 24th Annual Global CEO Survey. You can explore the report after the event at www.ceosurvey.pwc.
At the launch event on 11 March 2021, PwC Global Chairman, Bob Moritz, and global leaders discussed the survey's key findings and spoke about how business can build trust and deliver sustained outcomes in the context of the pandemic, digital disruption, and the changing nature of society and the environment.
- Nikesh Arora, Chairman and CEO, Palo Alto Networks
- Afsaneh Beschloss, CEO, RockCreek
- Regina E. Dugan, President and CEO, Wellcome LEAP
- Alison Rose, CEO, NatWest Group
- Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
- Jim Hagemann Snabe, Chair Siemens AG, Chair AP Moller Maersk A/S
- Ngaire Woods, Dean of Blavatnik School of Government at Oxford University
Watch the event below, as either a full replay of the hour-long show or, just below that, key highlights. You can also explore the survey's findings in more detail at www.ceosurvey.pwc.
Live stream coming soon
11 March, 2021
8am – 9am EST | 2pm – 3pm CET