DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78vz2g/country_analysis) has announced the addition of the "Country Analysis Report: Iceland, In-depth PESTLE Insights" country profile to their offering.
Economic growth remained relatively robust during 2000-07, largely due to strong consumer spending and favorable international prices for the country's exported commodities. However, Iceland's economy plunged into crisis in 2008-09 following the implosion of its banking system and has only just begun to inch out of recession. Looking ahead, positive growth is expected from 2011 out to 2013.
Features and benefits
- Understand how Iceland can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
- Gain an understanding of the political situation in Iceland, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand customer demographics in Iceland through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Iceland identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Iceland, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Iceland's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
- How does Iceland perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
- What is the legal structure in Iceland and are the laws conducive to investment?
- How does Iceland perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
- How does Iceland perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78vz2g/country_analysis
Source: Research and Markets