Growth Markets, Payer-Provider Collaboration, New Models of Care Delivery and Consumerism to Be Addressed
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The TriZetto Group, Inc., today announced that its upcoming 2012 Executive Vision Summit will explore growing collaboration between healthcare payers and providers amid intensifying demand for improvement to both the cost and quality of care delivery.
Scheduled for Nov. 12-14, 2012, in Key Biscayne, Miami, the exclusive industry event brings together health plan, medical practice and hospital executives to examine expected growth in the individual, Medicare and Medicaid markets, as well as the heightened importance of analytics in population health management and emerging consumerism. Coming on the heels of U.S. elections, TriZetto’s summit also will consider the impact election results will have on healthcare reform, new legislation and the economic climate.
“TriZetto’s 2012 Vision Summit couldn’t be timelier,” said Trace Devanny, chairman and CEO of TriZetto. “The industry will have had ample time to reflect on the Supreme Court’s healthcare reform ruling, and American voters will have spoken on Election Day. The time for wait-and-see will have passed. The time for action – for healthcare constituents to collaboratively pursue multiple opportunities – will have come. Our slate of distinguished speakers this year will prompt strategic discussion and help participants chart a course for unprecedented improvements to U.S. healthcare for payers, providers and consumers.”
“The breadth and depth of our agenda and guest speakers this year reflect the growing complexity and accelerating pace of change in U.S. healthcare,” said Dan Spirek, TriZetto’s executive vice president and chief strategy and marketing officer. “We’re confident that TriZetto’s Executive Vision Summit will provide helpful insights that can guide strategic decisions by attendees and their healthcare organizations.”
In addition to the insights they glean from fellow executives during the program’s interactive panels, roundtable discussions and informal networking opportunities, attendees will benefit from commentary offered by business and government speakers, including:
- Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, a Republican, will join Democratic strategist Terry McAuliffe to debate the macro issues confronting the U.S. healthcare industry. Barbour and McAuliffe have served as chairmen of the RNC and DNC, respectively.
- Dean Harrison, the president and CEO of Northwest Memorial Healthcare, will consider health systems’ business drivers and strategies for transformation.
- Kevin Riley, chief innovation officer of Florida Blue, will speak about maximizing member engagement through technology.
- Gary Jacobs, the U.S. practice lead of PricewaterhouseCoopers, will suggest ways to provide more targeted programs for Medicare, Medicaid and dual-eligible populations.
- Barry Mason, vice president, global healthcare payers for IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences, will address opportunities through consumer data management and analytics.
- Kent J. Thiry, the chairman and CEO of DaVita, will discuss new models of healthcare payer-provider collaboration.
- Jim McCann, CEO of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, will comment on ways to unleash the power of the consumer.
Attendance at TriZetto’s Vision Summit is by invitation only. As this story went to press, event organizers projected record attendance based on strong early response.
TriZetto provides world-class information technology and service solutions that help payers and providers work more efficiently and collaborate to deliver better health. TriZetto solutions touch over half the U.S. insured population and reach more than 180,000 care providers. TriZetto helps healthcare organizations enhance administrative efficiency; improve the cost, quality and delivery of care; address compliance; and compete to win in an emerging retail market. Payer solutions include benefits administration, care management, network management and portal platforms, as well as consulting, application management and business management services. Provider solutions include real-time eligibility assurance, claims editing, revenue cycle management technology and services that help providers get paid quickly and accurately. For more information, visit www.trizetto.com.
Source: The TriZetto Group, Inc.