DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4z5dqx/renewable_energy) has announced the addition of the "Renewable Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Renewable Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Renewable Energy industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
The renewable energy market consists of the net consumption of electricity generated via geothermal, solar, wind and hydroelectric means, as well as through wood and waste combustion. Data are reported as net consumption as opposed to gross consumption. Net consumption excludes the energy consumed by the generating units. The volume of the market is calculated as the volume of electricity consumed (in billions of kilowatt hours, kWh), and the market value has been calculated according to average annual electricity prices. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The renewable energy industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $85.4 billion in 2011.
- The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 11.8% over the 2007-11 period.
- Within the renewable energy industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $51.1 billion in 2011.
- The US is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $79.0 billion in 2016.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4z5dqx/renewable_energy.
Source: Research and Markets