DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rdgc2h/wind_power) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Wind Power Generation Market in Argentina" to their offering.
Opportunities Following the Feed-in Tariff
The Wind Power Generation Market in Argentina provides a comprehensive analysis of the growing wind power market in Argentina. This research service, using a base year of 2011, forecasts analysis up to 2017, projecting how current developments and policy will shape the future growth of this market. The research service provides an understanding of the market drivers, restraints, and challenges of the market. Also included, is an in-depth competitor analysis revealing the key market players and their market shares. An analysis of the policy driving the market is included, and key growth opportunities are highlighted.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How is the Argentine electricity market structured?
- What are the main drivers and restraints underlying market growth?
- What are the market forecasts for the Argentine wind power market for 2012 to 2017?
- How is Argentine electricity demand evolving compared to supply?
- What infrastructure has been currently deployed, and what are the planned investments for the wind power generation market in Argentina?
- Where are the key investment opportunities for the short term?
Total Wind Power Generation Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Conclusions and Strategic Recommendations
The Last Word
The Frost & Sullivan Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rdgc2h/wind_power
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Source: Research and Markets