Microsoft SharePoint Solution Provider Continues Growth in Chicago with New Clients, New Staff and New Training Facility
- SusQtech signed seven new Chicago-area clients in Q3, including Freeborn & Peters, the American Joint Committee on Cancer, the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, and the John Marshall School of Law.
- SusQtech unveiled a new downtown Chicago SharePoint Training Center and doubled its office space.
- SusQtech staff lead seven different sessions and training workshops at SharePoint Fest Chicago.
- SusQtech’s SharePoint 2013 Preview Tour rolls into Chicago in October with key stops at the Marriott O’Hare and the Hyatt Regency Downtown.
- SusQtech announces several new classes for SharePoint Power Users and Designers in Chicago.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SusQtech, the association and non-profit industry’s premier provider of Microsoft SharePoint solutions, support and training, continued its aggressive expansion into the Chicago area in the third quarter of 2012. SusQtech doubled the number of signed client contracts in Q3 over Q2 and also doubled its office space in Downtown Chicago, unveiling a state of the art SharePoint Training Center on West Adams Street.
On the educational front, SusQtech staff – including SharePoint MVP Liam Cleary, Solution Architects Terry Simpson and Julie Muccillo, and Senior Web Design Consultant Kyle Schaeffer – were selected to lead seven different educational sessions and workshops at SharePoint Fest Chicago, including classes on SharePoint Design Essentials, SharePoint Design Strategy, SharePoint Authentication and Authorization, Advanced Taxonomy, and SharePoint Public Web Sites.
“We continue to see an enormous need in Chicago for SharePoint support, consulting and education,” said Rob Hustick, SusQtech’s President. “The response to our newest classes and our SharePoint 2013 Preview Tour has been extraordinary, and our new SharePoint Training Center will allow us to help even more SharePoint professionals take their knowledge to the next level.” The Preview Tour, which is led by senior SusQtech staff and provides highly interactive demos of the soon-to-be-released Microsoft SharePoint 2013, will be making stops in New York, Chicago, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC by the end of October. The next stop in Chicago is scheduled for October 18th at the Hyatt Regency Downtown. A full list of Preview Tour stops and SharePoint training classes is available at www.SusQtech.com.
SusQtech is recognized as the premier provider of SharePoint implementation, design, consulting, training, and support for government agencies, commercial enterprises, top-tier associations and non-profit organizations around the world. SusQtech is the organizer of the SharePoint Conference .ORG, the nation's only SharePoint conference specifically for associations and non-profits. SusQtech is also the creator of the largest SharePoint Group on LinkedIn with over 41,000 members, and the creator of TheSUG.org, a private online SharePoint user group. SusQtech has offices in Northern Virginia and Chicago and can be reached at 888.603.0304 or by visiting www.SusQtech.com.
Julia Oates, 540-450-1709