DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j7x97/orthopedic_braces) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018" to their offering.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Orthopedic Braces and Supports market categories - Knee Braces and Supports, Spinal Braces and Supports, Ankle Braces and Supports and Upper Extremities Braces and Supports.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the four market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Orthopedic Braces and Supports market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Orthopedic Braces and Supports market in BRICS.
- DJO Finance LLC
- Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
- DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
- Ossur hf.
- BSN medical GmbH
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
- Vissco Rehabilitation Aids Pvt. Ltd
- Tynor Orthotics Pvt. Ltd.
- Orthofix International N.V.
- MGRM MEDICARE LTD.
- Dynamic Techno Medicals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j7x97/orthopedic_braces
Source: Research and Markets